Are you an experienced product owner looking for a new challenge? Have you got experience of working within the logistics, distribution, construction, or SaaS sectors? We’re a tech business with a great system, happy customers and now is a great time to be joining us on our journey.
Our Product Owners are responsible for delivering a range of product features, driving them from inception to completion ensuring that they are in line with the product vision. Using their talent, skills and experience to help grow the PODFather system and in turn help our customers reach their full potential.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the product manager, you will work in an agile manner alongside the engineering and customer success teams, and other internal/external stakeholders to bring the vision for the product to market. While making sure that we maintain a high level of product quality and customer satisfaction along the way.
You will embrace and champion change within the product in order to ensure that the needs of the customer are heard and understood. Being able to supply evidence and detail to the product team and senior management in order to justify and explain the required changes.
- Set feature specifications, creating epics and stories
- Identify what issues the product doesn’t resolve
- Collect and interpret user data metrics
- Gather requirements from customers and system users
- Act as “Voice of the customer” within the development team
- Works with Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience to understand customer needs
- Ensure that your product deliverables meet the standards and quality expected of a high-performance SAAS system
- Analyse customer feedback on product deliverables that you own
- Work with the internal marketing team on customer communications
What we’re looking for in you
As a Product Owner, you will be joining an energetic, agile and supportive team delivering high impact and value to our clients. Key attributes we’d like you to have include:
- Experience of working within a fast-paced agile product team.
- Product experience, preferably within a SaaS software environment.
- An innovative and analytical problem solver
- An enthusiastic individual with a great eye for detail and a can-do attitude.
- Commercial data analytics experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An excellent telephone manner is essential.
- Experience using Product Board and/or Jira.
- An understanding of SaaS software solutions.
- Logistics and/or construction industry experience are preferable but not essential.
Salary £32,500 to £46,000 depending on experience
30 days holiday a year with an extra day for every year worked (for 10 years)
Opportunity to buy 5 extra holiday days each year
High specification workstation
Thorough onboarding & training
Personal training budget
Great office environment
Social events programme
Life assurance scheme inc. remote GP appointments, mental health support, physiotherapy and employee assistance
Generous pension plan