Let’s get started
So, you’re ready to sign up for a PODFather system…you won’t regret it. You will be provided with a full set of our terms & conditions as part of your sign-up process but here are some highlights you might want to be aware of:
- Any costs for implementation and roll out are agreed up front. There won’t be any nasty surprises and we can provide an estimate of all costs upon initial consultation with you.
- Monthly costs vary based on the scale of your deployment and cover software licensing, hosting and support.
- We are a SaaS platform – you don’t need to worry about setting up and managing servers. We take care of all of that for you as part of the monthly costs.
- If your system requires bespoke templates, or specific configuration there may be a development fee which will be agreed before any chargeable costs are incurred.
- Helpdesk support is included during standard business hours, which are 9am to 5:30pm UK time excluding public holidays.
- PODFather infrastructure is monitored and supported by our senior engineering team 24/7, 365 days a year who make sure the system keeps working because our customers never stop.
- We peg annual reviews of monthly license fees to the UK Retail Price Index so you won’t be stung with massive price increases once you are fully set up.
- If you ever need us on site, we may charge you expenses but will keep these reasonable; no private jets of five-star hotels, we promise.
What happens next?
We very hope we’ve been able to convince you to give PODFather the chance to prove itself to you and your team. The next step will be for us to arrange a demonstration where we can really show you the power of the system. To organise a demo, please complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch as soon as they can.
What our clients say
The PODFather electronic proof of delivery system is excellent; it’s intuitive and easy to use and has been successfully rolled out across 1,900 vehicles, 4,000 Tarmac staff and 5,400 drivers. The introduction of ePOD technology is a first for Tarmac, and the PODFather team has been a great support to us during this period of business process transformation. The PODFather solution is helping us to lead the way in our industry; in this case by being the first construction materials company to successfully adopt a carbon-friendly, paperless ePOD business processes on a national scale.
Book a Demo
We’d love to show you just what our ePOD & delivery management system can do.
Get in touch and we can arrange a 30-minute online demonstration with one of our expert team.
Alternatively give us a call on tel: +44 (0) 131 553 0400 and let’s have a chat.